ZJ Rear 4 Link System
Expect a 30 day build time on these.
This is a ¼” thick, A50, 6 piece cross member designed with suspension tuning in mind. With 4 lower link length locations and 4 upper link heights This system allows the suspension builder tune for low center of gravity setups for rocks or tall setups with more down force for mud. All of this benefit and it only hangs 2.25” below the chassis. This is better clearance than any other system that we are aware of! Here are some more specs on this system.
This kit only includes the rear 4 link system. Front 4 link system sold seperately.
- Upper Links Double Adjustable - 36" Collapsed with 10" of adjustment
- Lower Links Double Adjustable - 48" Collapsed with 13" of adjustment
- Upper links are made out of 1.25" Solid 1045 CRS and machine threaded.
- Lower links are .281 wall DOM and machine threaded.
- Clevite Rubber bushings are used at the axle and Enduro Joints at the frame.
- Bolt on and weld on system for ultimate strength and rigidity. (must weld on)
- All hardware is grade 8 or higher
- Upper link mounts bolt from bottom with 12- ½” bolts per side.
- Locates entirely on the bottom of the chassis so it works with all frame stiffeners.
- Exhaust will require minor modification for clearance.
- Only sits 2.25” below chassis.
- This kit is designed for our new front 4 link to mate up to it.
- Combined with our Adjustable Upper and Lower Links; you can adjust your anti-dive from 60% - 125%.
All Hardware will be provided for installation. Frame brackets must be welded on for offroad use. (Pictures show it is only bolted on, not welded)
Expect a 30 day delay on these.
Made 100% in the USA
Shipping will be added at checkout