XJ 4 Link Rear Crossmember
The 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee has become A common platform for an affordable off-road vehicle. Sadly the aftermarket has been dragging its feet for years to create an effective tunable platform for a real 4 link suspension for the front. With different driving styles and different terrains and uses, Cherokee suspensions also need to be able to adapt to these terrains and uses. With that stated here is the IronMan4x4fab.com offering for that very purpose. This is a ¼” thick, A50, 5 piece cross member designed with suspension tuning in mind. With 4 lower link length locations and 4 upper link heights This system allows the suspension builder tune for low center of gravity setups for rocks or tall setups with more down force for mud. All of this benefit and it only hangs 2” below the chassis. This is better clearance than any other system that we are aware of! Here are some more specs on this system.
- Bolt on and weld on system for ultimate strength and rigidity. (must weld on)
- All hardware is grade 8 or higher
- Available with links as additional purchase.
- Locates entirely on the bottom of the chassis so it works with all frame stiffeners (Nutserts will require drilling).
- Exhaust will require minor modification for clearance.
- Only sits 2” below chassis.
- This kit is designed to mate to our front crossmember.
Expect a 30 day delay on these as demand is higher than we can currently produce without lowering quality.
Made 100% in the USA
Shipping will be added at checkout