ZJ Steering Box Brace
ZJ Steering Box Brace with Sector Shaft Support
Our ZJ Steering Box Brace with sector shaft support, braces the sector shaft and clamps the steering box. This comibination allows no play to be transfered anywhere. Weak aging unibodies are prone to flex with the force of the steering box pushing against it. Our steering brace clamps the steering box so this cannot happen, as well as a pillow block bearing grabbing the sector shaft to eliminate levearage put on the steering box. This drastically improves steering box life and eliminates 99% of that nasty steering wheel play.
- Direct bolt-on, all hardware included.
- No drilling needed.
- 1/4" bracket laser cut and CNC formed.
- No more broken or cracked unibodies from steering force!
- Does not clear factory sway bar. Adapter brackets available.
- Clears factory lower radiator hose! (Light contact is to be expected but not detrimental).
- 100% American made.
Sway Bar Drop Brackets
If you are sporting your stock sway bar still, we have found that not all ZJ sway bars are the same. While some clear our sector shaft support bearing fine, others do not. We have designed these 1-3/16" drop brackets to solve this problem.
- Laser-cut and CNC formed from high strength 3/16" steel plate.
- Extended 10.9 grade hardware included.
- Works with or without our steering box brace system.
- Helps improve sway bar angles on lifted jeeps.
- Powder-coated finish.
- 100% American Made.